Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
I’m beginning to think they are not too fond of Jews at these Occupy protests.
First up, at Occupy Wall Street, we have an angry man who rants against Israel and, in the process, attracts the attention (and presumably earns the respect) of an Arab television crew.
Next up, we have another angry man, who in the course of a nonsensical diatribe, does a lousier job than the first angry man at hiding his distaste of Jews.
Finally, at Occupy DC, we have an antisemite who is appropriately dressed as a zombie.
(hat tip for Occupy Wall Street videos: Urban Infidel)