Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
I’m beginning to think they are not too fond of Jews at these Occupy protests.
First up, at Occupy Wall Street, we have an angry man who rants against Israel and, in the process, attracts the attention (and presumably earns the respect) of an Arab television crew.
Next up, we have another angry man, who in the course of a nonsensical diatribe, does a lousier job than the first angry man at hiding his distaste of Jews.
Finally, at Occupy DC, we have an antisemite who is appropriately dressed as a zombie.
(hat tip for Occupy Wall Street videos: Urban Infidel)