Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Mark Ruffalo, The Incredible Dolt - September 4, 2015
- Cardiff Council Cancels Photo Exhibition Which Paints Israel In True Light - September 4, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
I’m beginning to think they are not too fond of Jews at these Occupy protests.
First up, at Occupy Wall Street, we have an angry man who rants against Israel and, in the process, attracts the attention (and presumably earns the respect) of an Arab television crew.
Next up, we have another angry man, who in the course of a nonsensical diatribe, does a lousier job than the first angry man at hiding his distaste of Jews.
Finally, at Occupy DC, we have an antisemite who is appropriately dressed as a zombie.
(hat tip for Occupy Wall Street videos: Urban Infidel)