Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
So French President Nicolas Sarkozy has claimed that his remarks made to US President Barack Obama – calling Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu a “liar” in what he thought was a private conversation – were “taken out of context.”
Here are some previous Sarkozy excuses.