Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
So French President Nicolas Sarkozy has claimed that his remarks made to US President Barack Obama – calling Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu a “liar” in what he thought was a private conversation – were “taken out of context.”
Here are some previous Sarkozy excuses.