Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Photo Of The Day: When Ahmed Met Sally Edition - October 9, 2015
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
So French President Nicolas Sarkozy has claimed that his remarks made to US President Barack Obama – calling Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu a “liar” in what he thought was a private conversation – were “taken out of context.”
Here are some previous Sarkozy excuses.