Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Israel Hater In Process Of Blogging Anti-Israel Smears - May 22, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Yahiya Sami al-Amudi - May 22, 2015
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
So French President Nicolas Sarkozy has claimed that his remarks made to US President Barack Obama – calling Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu a “liar” in what he thought was a private conversation – were “taken out of context.”
Here are some previous Sarkozy excuses.