Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
So French President Nicolas Sarkozy has claimed that his remarks made to US President Barack Obama – calling Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu a “liar” in what he thought was a private conversation – were “taken out of context.”
Here are some previous Sarkozy excuses.