Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Hebrew Saves Life Of Kidnapped Israeli Businessman - July 21, 2015
- WATCH: “Concentration Camp” Gaza - July 20, 2015
- Scenes From A KKK Rally - July 20, 2015
- WATCH: David Sheen Gets Owned - July 19, 2015
- Pro-Israel Celebrity David Draiman Quits Twitter - July 19, 2015
Ahead of the 2012 London Olympics, the British Foreign Office is asking its citizens to upload short video clips on its official site where they describe Britain “through their eyes”.
We like to think Britain’s known as a place of tolerance, but also as a place of passion and energy with a great sense of fun.
A place where a tradition of independent-mindedness and free thinking fuels a remarkable dynamism and creativity.
But what do others think of us?
We’ve spoken to some of the many visitors from other countries who have found in the UK a place to study, a place to work or a place of refuge. We asked them to speak about their experiences of the UK.
To mark two years to go until London 2012, we launched our series of short films.
A British-palestinian rap singer by the name of Shadia Mansour, has used the opportunity to spread some good old fashioned anti-Israel propaganda.