Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BDSHoles Abuse Holocaust Survivor And Call Him “Nazi” - July 23, 2015
- Mariah Carey To Perform Here; Reportedly “Fell In Love” With Israel - July 23, 2015
- Translation Fail Of The Day - July 23, 2015
- Spotted In A Tel Aviv Supermarket - July 22, 2015
- Hebrew Saves Life Of Kidnapped Israeli Businessman - July 21, 2015
Yes, that’s Hitler Mein Kampf being advertised to Virgin’s Arabic customers. And in case you think the photo (source here) is photoshopped, here is a Bahraini blogger speaking of the same phenomenom in the Virgin Megastore in Bahrain.
Now apparently I’m really late to the party, because this issue was brought to Richard Branson’s attention at least as early as April. And while I am not sure when the above photo was taken, I have not seen any evidence of Branson acknowledging the issue nor acting on it, certainly not on his blog.
If you want to add to the chorus of voices asking Branson to do something about it (or at least let us know if something has already been done), here are a few places to start: