Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Remarkable Footage One Month After Six Day War - April 27, 2015
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
Yes, that’s Hitler Mein Kampf being advertised to Virgin’s Arabic customers. And in case you think the photo (source here) is photoshopped, here is a Bahraini blogger speaking of the same phenomenom in the Virgin Megastore in Bahrain.
Now apparently I’m really late to the party, because this issue was brought to Richard Branson’s attention at least as early as April. And while I am not sure when the above photo was taken, I have not seen any evidence of Branson acknowledging the issue nor acting on it, certainly not on his blog.
If you want to add to the chorus of voices asking Branson to do something about it (or at least let us know if something has already been done), here are a few places to start: