Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Another “Walk In The Street As a Jew” Experiment Yields Same Disturbing Results - March 6, 2015
- World’s Worst Bar Mitzvah Video Invitation - March 5, 2015
- Palestinian Comedian Almost Dies In “Candid Camera” Prank - March 5, 2015
- Reactions To PM Netanyahu’s Speech - March 3, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
This post will remain at the top until voting closes midnight Saturday December 31st
It’s that time of the year again…
What is the best Israellycool Separated at Birth for 2011?
Like I did last year, I’ll let you all decide on the order of the Top 10. All you have to do is vote in the poll underneath the following entries. The poll closes December 31st.
I’ll publish the results of your votes the first thing next year.
Anti-Israel DouchebloggerTM Richard Silverstein and Mrs Doubtfire (first posted Nov 23rd)
Antisemitic student Paul Donnachie and Ghostbuster’s Mr Stay Puft (first posted Sept 14th)
Some Arab kid and Webster (first posted Aug 15th)
Israeli playwright and screenwriter Edna Mazia and actress Mary Tyler Moore (first posted July 13th)
Israeli Judge Judith Shevach, and Sarah Palin (first posted March 22nd)
Recently killed dictator Muammar/Moammar/Moammer Gaddafi/Ghaddafi/Gadhafi/Qaddafi and antisemitic fashion designer John Galliano (first posted March 11th)
Chilean miner photographed in a hole at the Dead Sea and Saddam Hussein (first posted Feb 28th)
Israeli ambassador to Australia Yuval Rotem and Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman (first posted Jan 3rd)
What is the Best Separated at Birth For 2011? Total Voters: 70
What is the Best Separated at Birth For 2011?
Total Voters: 70