Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
A few days ago, I noted thatIsrael was missing from an extensive list of countries on Twitter.com, which are displayed when configuring mobile settings. While the possibility of anti-Israel bias clearly motivated my post, I am glad to report that it seems to be the result of more mundane considerations.
Per the CEO of Twitter (who deserves kudos for investigating the complaint based on a tweet, and responding relatively promptly):
So there you have it, folks. AntiSMSism, not antisemitism.