Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
A few days ago, I noted thatIsrael was missing from an extensive list of countries on Twitter.com, which are displayed when configuring mobile settings. While the possibility of anti-Israel bias clearly motivated my post, I am glad to report that it seems to be the result of more mundane considerations.
Per the CEO of Twitter (who deserves kudos for investigating the complaint based on a tweet, and responding relatively promptly):
So there you have it, folks. AntiSMSism, not antisemitism.