Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
A few days ago, I noted thatIsrael was missing from an extensive list of countries on Twitter.com, which are displayed when configuring mobile settings. While the possibility of anti-Israel bias clearly motivated my post, I am glad to report that it seems to be the result of more mundane considerations.
Per the CEO of Twitter (who deserves kudos for investigating the complaint based on a tweet, and responding relatively promptly):
So there you have it, folks. AntiSMSism, not antisemitism.