Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
A few days ago, I noted thatIsrael was missing from an extensive list of countries on Twitter.com, which are displayed when configuring mobile settings. While the possibility of anti-Israel bias clearly motivated my post, I am glad to report that it seems to be the result of more mundane considerations.
Per the CEO of Twitter (who deserves kudos for investigating the complaint based on a tweet, and responding relatively promptly):
So there you have it, folks. AntiSMSism, not antisemitism.