Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
- Tesla To Cure Range Anxiety? I Think I Know How (Update) - March 16, 2015
- V15 Are Using More Foreign Stock Photos - March 16, 2015
Following on from yesterday’s post about the Jew Company Keter and the reasons you should support them, we have the Jew food company Strauss. Here are the hastily re-written reasons to support them:
The Straus Group is Israels second largest food company with a turnover $1.8 billion in 2010 and 13,500 employees operating twenty-five production sites in twenty-one countries around the world. Its brands in the USA include Sabra (hummus dips) and Max Brenner (chocolate cafes). Strauss Coffee is currently the fifth-largest coffee company in the world, dominating the central and eastern European markets (Doncafe) as well as Brazil.
The Strauss Group on its website, on the page on “Corporate Responsibility – Community Involvement” reveal their deep rooted support for the Israeli army, and in particular the
infamous Golani platoon, known for its brutalityextraordinary professionalism, excellence and, as part of the IDF, which overall has the lowest civilian to combatant kill ratio in military history for an army that has to actually fight, which the Strauss group has “adopted” for over 30 years.