Latest posts by Challah Hu Akbar (see all)
- Challah Hu Akbar Is Going Home - February 14, 2012
- Israel Arrests Another Terrorist Released in Shalit Deal - February 13, 2012
- Israeli Embassies Targeted in Terror Attacks in Georgia and India - February 13, 2012
- Palestinian Authority Blocks Access To Another Website - February 12, 2012
- Head Of Islamic Jihad: Palestinians Must Further The Path Of Jihad & Resistance - February 10, 2012
Now, Dahlan is at it again, though, this time he is commenting on the expulsion of his friend Samir Mashharawi from Fatah.
On Monday, Dahlan made two statements on his Facebook page. In the first statement Dahlan said:
The decision to dismiss the brother Samir Mashharawi is only what is expected of people who have lost their loyalty and affiliation to the movement.
He continued to say that the expulsion was simply an attempt by Abbas “to cover up” his domestic and political failures.
In a second statement Dahlan said:
If the war being fought by Abu Mazen against me was against the occupation, Palestine would have been liberated twice and all the prisoners would have been released and the refugees would have returned.
On Tuesday, Dahlan issued a third statement:
Letters have been sent today to the members of the Legislative Council, calling on them to stand up to their responsibilities toward what is happening regarding the flagrant violations of the law and the Palestinian judiciary by the President.