Latest posts by Challah Hu Akbar (see all)
- Challah Hu Akbar Is Going Home - February 14, 2012
- Israel Arrests Another Terrorist Released in Shalit Deal - February 13, 2012
- Israeli Embassies Targeted in Terror Attacks in Georgia and India - February 13, 2012
- Palestinian Authority Blocks Access To Another Website - February 12, 2012
- Head Of Islamic Jihad: Palestinians Must Further The Path Of Jihad & Resistance - February 10, 2012
Palestine Today reports that a 58 year old taxi driver from Gaza City has been sentenced to death by hanging.
The man was found guilty of “collaboration with hostile parties” (i.e. Israel) and complicity to murder, according to the Palestinian Center for Human Rights.
Last week, a Hamas court upheld a 2011 death sentence for a 27-year-old Palestinian, who was found guilty of treason and conspiracy to murder.