Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
Unfortunately my friends at the mosque never really gave a reason why Victoria’s Secret was on their Israeli Boycott card. So I have no real idea why the US lingerie giant is a target for a Jew hating boycott. I was thinking of surfing around the seedy world of Jew hating boycott sites to find out but then I went to Victoria’s Secret’s own web site to find a nice (tame) image to grace this post with. I was there rather longer than I should have been perhaps.
Needless to say I don’t have time, neither do I care much why, the Jew hating mosque dwellers from the UK put Victoria’s Secret on their card, but I really don’t care.
If you’re looking for something sexy for St Valentine’s day tomorrow, upset a Jew hater and please your loved one at the same time: buy something from Victoria’s Secret!
This has been another in the Israellycool Buycott series based on the poster put out by Islamic groups in the UK and distributed for free to Mosques all over the UK.