Latest posts by Zionist Shark (see all)
- Tweeting Truth to Jodi Rudoren’s Usefully Idiotic Power - November 20, 2014
- It Takes A Village To Raise A Child Who Celebrates The Kidnapping Of Children - June 18, 2014
- Nuclear Iran WTF Update: Internet Memes Edition - November 26, 2013
- Sleeping On The Bus - November 14, 2013
- UN to Israel: “You Have Violated Syria’s Fargin’ Rights” - October 14, 2013
Somebody get DoucheBlogger™ on the horn, stat! I’ve got a hot lead.
You remember Evil Zionist Streetlights™? Pfff…mere child’s play.
Evil Zionist Crop Circles™? Small potatoes.
Evil Zionist Shoes™? Puh-leez.
I’m going to “go with my gut” that this one is the biggest one yet to be
bought and paid for engineered by the Israel lobby: Evil Zionist Volcom™. (a.k.a. Evil Zionist “Modern Lifestyle Brand That Embodies The Creative Spirit Of Youth Culture”)
Let’s examine the evidence:
- On the left, we have the obsolete logo of the IDF Intelligence Corps or “Aman” (Agaf Ha-Modi’in).
- On the right, we have the Volcom logo.
According to Volcom’s Facebook page, “The company was founded on liberation, innovation and experimentation while remaining dedicated to the breakdown of established traditions.”
The IDF was clearly founded on liberation, and tries to remain as innovative and experimental as possible, to stay ahead of Israel’s enemies.
And one of Tzahal’s most hallowed traditions is “shvirat distance” – literally the breaking of formal distance between soldiers and commanders at the end of a training course, when the commanders invite their soldiers to call them by their first names. It is a tradition based on breaking the long-established tradition of military formality.
According Volcom’s Wikipedia page, the company’s target market is involved in the following “four key youth and lifestyle sports”:
And who shares the very same slopes (Mt. Hermon) with these snowboarders? That’s right, The ‘Alpinistim’: The IDF’s elite alpine winter-climate warfare unit.
All the pieces fit.