Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
Today has seen some crazy, windy weather here in Israel.
“How windy?”, I hear you ask.
I’ll allow the following footage from today’s friendly between Maccabi Haifa and Dynamo Kiev answer the question.
Update: And this from King George Street in Tel Aviv.