Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
Today, Baroness Catherine Ashton, the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and Vice President of the European Commission, compared the Jewish children just murdered in cold blood in France with Gazan children accidentally killed by Israel while defending itself from rocket attacks (after being used as human shields by terrorists).
We are gathered here because we have recognised the potential of the youth of Palestine. Against all the odds, they continue to learn, to work, to dream and aspire to a better future. And the days when we remember young people who have been killed in all sorts of terrible circumstances – the Belgian children having lost their lives in a terrible tragedy and when we think of what happened in Toulouse today, when we remember what happened in Norway a year ago, when we know what is happening in Syria, when we see what is happening in Gaza and in different parts of the world – we remember young people and children who lose their lives. Here are young people who are asking not to be leaders of the future, but to be taken seriously as leaders of today. And it is to them that we should look and to them we should listen and it is to them that I pay tribute.
I am beginning to think the word “Baroness” is really spelled “Barreness” and refers to the subject’s morality.
To paraphrase Han Solo “And I thought she was just ugly on the outside!”