Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Islamic State Of Iran: Like ISIS Just Much Bigger - July 1, 2015
- WATCH: Richard Kemp Speaking Truth To The Terrorist Tools At The UNHRC - June 29, 2015
- Perfidious British Press Massacre Edition - June 28, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Brutal Israeli Occupation Forces At Work - June 27, 2015
- Regular As Clockwork, Here Comes A New Olive Tree Libel - June 25, 2015
Don’t blame Islam for the Toulouse killings
I agree. Many people kill in the name of jihad but they do not represent Islam or Muslims, the vast majority of whom will be horrified by the Toulouse killings. It is not religion that turns some young Muslim men in the West violent, but the sense of alienation and frustration that inevitably comes from being a second-generation immigrant. Confused and angry young men easily attach themselves to something greater than themselves, especially a strong, confident inter-national identity historically opposed to the West from which they feel so rejected.
P-uleashhhhh. Seriously? It’s because he was a confused angry second generation immigrant?
Where are all the Sikh, Hindu, Afro-Caribbean, Jewish second generation terrorists?
Give it a break now. The core doctrines of violence and the violent examples from the life of Islam’s prophet are the spark that ignites this fire, time and time again.
Thanks, Ed, for the nice paragraph about Israel at the end, but you’ve got to wake up a bit by now: you’re insulting millions of second generation immigrants all over the world who will never wake up one morning and think it’s fine to grab a little girl by the hair and put a bullet in her face. And your dopiness is killing people.