Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
- Tesla To Cure Range Anxiety? I Think I Know How (Update) - March 16, 2015
Just another everyday tale of stupid Jew hating bigotry from England. If you need some translation services, take a look at AQtext. I’ve not used them but their attitude to dumb BDS morons in England is certainly the right one so they get my endorsement:
Though I’ve made it my policy to keep this blog free of politics, this post will deviate from the rules.
The other day, a UK translator responded to my inquiry for cooperation with a flat refusal, motivated by her “moral stance against atrocities committed by Israel against the Palestinian people.”
Forget about the dubious logic of stereotyping all 7 million Israelis as willing collaborators with government policies (reality check: Israel is a democracy with an extremely robust political debate). Apparently, this Brit has greater moral compunctions than the Arabic translators from places as far-flung as Gaza, Bethlehem, Egypt, and Jordan, with whom we cooperate on mutually beneficial projects.
We are proud to be based in Israel, where we can take advantage of an extremely diverse pool of highly educated native speakers of just about every language, with innovative minds and customer service mentality. More importantly, our clients the world over share this sentiment.
But hey, to each his own. We certainly don’t mind some BDS. It just may take us to the next level of profitability.