Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- World’s Worst Bar Mitzvah Video Invitation - March 5, 2015
- Palestinian Comedian Almost Dies In “Candid Camera” Prank - March 5, 2015
- Reactions To PM Netanyahu’s Speech - March 3, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
Antisemite Lauren Booth seems to have serious issues with telling the truth – she hates it almost as much as she hates Jews and Israel.
In a recent talk, she rehashed a story she had recounted on other occasions. And once again, there are discrepancies between this and the previous versions.
Once she visited a family of 12 whose house had been destroyed by the Israelis, living in one room. The mother of the family also welcomed Ms. Booth warmly “Salaam aleikum, tafaddal,” during Ramadan. When Ms. Booth asked her the reason for fasting Ramadan, the woman explained, “To see how the poor and hungry live.”
This family of 12 is the same family Booth has previously described as consisting of 9 or 16. She also now claims the Israelis had destroyed their house, despite not making this claim in the previous versions of the story.
But if that’s not enough, here’s Booth again telling a different version the story, this time including a family size of 16, a brand new greeting by the woman, and a whole new addition to this story – a stuffed duck! (as opposed to a nuclear one)