Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Mocking The Flotilla-holes: Robert ‘Bob’ Lovelace - July 7, 2015
- WATCH: Parody ‘Breaking The Silence’ Video Testimonies - July 7, 2015
- MUST READ: Wall Up Against Waters’ Stance On Israel - July 6, 2015
- Proof 17-Year-Old Killed By IDF Was A Terrorist - July 6, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinian Father Films Young Son Trying To Provoke Israeli Border Policewoman - July 4, 2015
Take a group of rabidly anti-Israel Jews, stick them in Jordan with fellow Israel haters and what do you get?
Something they did not bargain for.
A series of rallies across the Arab world that were meant to draw two million participants for a so-called “Global March to Jerusalem,” and which had Israeli authorities heavily deployed at potential border hotspots, fizzled on Friday to localized demonstrations in Jordan, Lebanon and Syria.
While Israel’s northern and eastern borders remained unthreatened, and the rallies in neighboring countries were largely peaceful, there was violence at the Jordan event: Local media reported that four American ultra-Orthodox rabbis from the extreme anti-Zionist Neturei Karta movement were beaten and verbally abused by local participants at the start of the event. They were rescued by other participants. Neturei Karta members also joined a rally in Lebanon.
It’s enough to have these scum wondering where’s the love?