Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
Holocaust Remembrance Day or Yom Hashoah began last night. Here in Israel, we observed two minutes standing in silence at 10AM. As I’ve mentioned on here before, it’s a surreal experience.
This should give you an idea (footage taken from this morning)
Thankfully, that’s not footage taken from here.
This year, Yad VaShem hosted a competition for artists to design posters that captured the essence of Yom HaShoah. The winning poster was the below, created by Doriel Rimmer.
You can see some of the other entries here.
Meanwhile, here’s a contribution from my son.