Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
- Thou Shall Not Murder - July 31, 2015
- Gloria Gaynor Serenades Shimon In Hebrew (Twice) - July 30, 2015
- Emmy Returns To Eating Israel - July 29, 2015
A MAN who desecrated a Jewish flag and made offensive comments has failed in his bid to overturn his conviction.
Paul Donnachie, 19, was convicted at Cupar Sheriff court last year of acting in a racially aggravated manner with intent to cause distress and alarm.
He was sentenced to a 150 hours Community payback Order.
But today the High Court in Edinburgh rejected his appeal.
Speaking of the case today, the Lord Advocate, Frank Mulholland QC, said: “We note and welcome the decision of the court.
“Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service has a zero-tolerance approach to prosecutions of crimes motivated by bigotry and intolerance of any kind. There is no place in modern Scotland for such behaviour and we will do all in our power to ensure that offenders are brought to justice.”
Feel free to let Donnachie and his supporters know how you feel about this over here.