Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
A MAN who desecrated a Jewish flag and made offensive comments has failed in his bid to overturn his conviction.
Paul Donnachie, 19, was convicted at Cupar Sheriff court last year of acting in a racially aggravated manner with intent to cause distress and alarm.
He was sentenced to a 150 hours Community payback Order.
But today the High Court in Edinburgh rejected his appeal.
Speaking of the case today, the Lord Advocate, Frank Mulholland QC, said: “We note and welcome the decision of the court.
“Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service has a zero-tolerance approach to prosecutions of crimes motivated by bigotry and intolerance of any kind. There is no place in modern Scotland for such behaviour and we will do all in our power to ensure that offenders are brought to justice.”
Feel free to let Donnachie and his supporters know how you feel about this over here.