Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
Yesterday the official twitter feed of General Aladeen, The Dictator wrote the following marginally offensive tweet directed at the singer/actress Katy Perry:
Amazing night – I was firework all over ur face! U have part of me in ur hair! In Cannes, fly back, or should I abduct u again? @KatyPerry
— General Aladeen (@RepublicWadiya) May 16, 2012
General Aladeen has only 86,000 followers so far.
As you’d expect, Katy Perry has a few more. Somewhere just shy of 20,000,000 so she doesn’t respond to every tweet sent her way. Especially not the offensive ones.
But of course. Sacha Baron Cohen is a celebrity!
Hey Dictator @RepublicWadiya, where shall I address my thank you note for the diamond watch? XO
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) May 16, 2012
So here’s what you need to look at. What movie studio is behind The Dictator?
Which movie studio is releasing “THE 3D FEATURE FILM WILL REVEAL KATY’S LIFE ON-AND OFF-STAGE ”
And that my friends, is how you do that.