Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
Earlier this week, on “Nakba Day”, a group of anti-Israel, pro-terror demonstrators, marched in a rally in the heart of Sydney, following a Supreme Court ruling allowing it to go ahead and inconvenience commuters since “it should be treated just like Anzac Day or Australia Day”(!)
Here are a couple of photos from the rally.
And here’s video from it, where you can see their exploitation of a Holocaust survivor to further their cause, as well as the many Hizbullah flags.
You can read an account of the rally here, including further evidence of the anti-Israel protesters trying to cover up their true goals:
With the march completed, some protesters began to chant “Khaybar, Khaybar, ya-yahood, jaish Mohamed sama’ud” (Khaybar, Khaybar, O Jews, the army of Muhammad will return), but were told by organisers to desist, as in not now and not here.
No. Tell us how you really feel.
And this account includes the sentence “The rally was peaceful and there was no trouble” right before the first photo I posted above. Yeah, peaceful if waving flags of terror organizations hellbent on destroying Israel is considered peaceful.
The sad thing is, to these haters, nothing says “peace” better than eradicating the Jewish state.