Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
60 Minutes recently aired this segment on Tel Aviv, which has many people talking.
- Simon characterizion of Tel Aviv as “Israel’s largest city.” That’s just plain sloppy journalism, considering Jerusalem is Israel’s largest city. By far.
- Simon characterizion of Tel Aviv as a “latter day Sodom.” I think that’s a bit harsh (although I’m sure some of my commenters won’t)
- Gideon Levy’s claim there is no political debate in Israel. Say what?
- What was with Bob Simon’s reaction to Yossi Vardi’s opinion that Jewish mothers are behind Israel’s hi tech success?
- Simon’s claim that Gideon Levy is one of the few Israeli civilians who has contact with palestinians. This is a complete lie. A large percentage of Israelis have contact with palestinians, who are still allowed into Israel for work, education and medical care.