Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- No, Israel Did Not Clear A Refugee Camp Inside Syria - July 13, 2015
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
Their online caricature gallery is being constantly updated, with these two showing in the past days:
This one supposedly represents the “concession” Israel is demanding from the Palestinians, up to the point of them having to shed their skin in front of the unimpressed Israeli soldier. Obviously, a one sided view of the matter, when Israel is demanding one thing, recognition as the Jewish homeland. In fact, it is the Palestinians who are happily making intangible preconditions.
And here we return the the usual meme of a Zionist Occupation Government, this time as a conductor at the world stage.
Anti-Israel propaganda, under the auspices of Sky News.