Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- BBC Bowen Is Playing The Jew Hatred Card - March 4, 2015
- Who Was Filming This Turkish Airlines Crash In Nepal - March 4, 2015
- Netanyahu Speaks To Congress - March 3, 2015
- Watch: Humiliation By Standing Ovation - March 3, 2015
- Who Do You Think Wrote This About Netanyahu’s Speech To Congress? - March 3, 2015
There are a couple of little extra points I can mention here. My kids still insist on taking turns to plug in and unplug the new electric car. Thankfully there is an inner and outer flap to close which gives both of them something to do!
Next week I’ll have a proper test. I am going to Jerusalem one evening and I’m not doing it for the sake of it, I really do need to travel to Jerusalem. The safest way is for me to stop on the way there and the way back, but it looks like I might be able to park in the Mamilla mall which has charge spots. If I can do that, I can skip the stop on the way there and, depending on how long I’m there, I may even skip it on the way back. But at least I’ll know when I’m on the way home, that if I don’t have enough juice, a 7 or 8 minute detour will take care of it.