Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
The president of the IHH, backers of the Mavi Marmara flotilla, is being investigated for allegedly financing al-Qaeda.
Humanitarian Relief Foundation (?HH) President Bülent Y?ld?r?m is being investigated for allegedly financing al-Qaeda through his organization, daily Habertürk has reported.
The probe, led by an Istanbul specially authorized prosecutor, accuses Y?ld?r?m of “providing financial aid to al-Qaeda via his foundation” with absolute secrecy, reportedly without official numbering and identification.
A Diyarbak?r specially authorized prosecutor has also been leading a similar case into Y?ld?r?m, Habertürk reported.
Y?ld?r?m was the ?HH’s head during the 2010 Mavi Marmara flotilla incident and recently mediated the release of two Turkish journalists kidnapped in Syria, as well as the release of 11 Iranians last February that were kidnapped by the Free Syrian Army.
The ?HH is an Istanbul-based aid foundation.
So yeah Turkey, you can take your apology request and get stuffed.