Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
The president of the IHH, backers of the Mavi Marmara flotilla, is being investigated for allegedly financing al-Qaeda.
Humanitarian Relief Foundation (İHH) President Bülent Yıldırım is being investigated for allegedly financing al-Qaeda through his organization, daily Habertürk has reported.
The probe, led by an Istanbul specially authorized prosecutor, accuses Yıldırım of “providing financial aid to al-Qaeda via his foundation” with absolute secrecy, reportedly without official numbering and identification.
A Diyarbakır specially authorized prosecutor has also been leading a similar case into Yıldırım, Habertürk reported.
Yıldırım was the İHH’s head during the 2010 Mavi Marmara flotilla incident and recently mediated the release of two Turkish journalists kidnapped in Syria, as well as the release of 11 Iranians last February that were kidnapped by the Free Syrian Army.
The İHH is an Istanbul-based aid foundation.
So yeah Turkey, you can take your apology request and get stuffed.