Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BBC Lays The Love On Tel Aviv, Calls Jerusalem Israel’s “Capital” - September 4, 2015
- Mark Ruffalo, The Incredible Dolt - September 4, 2015
- Cardiff Council Cancels Photo Exhibition Which Paints Israel In True Light - September 4, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
I heard the rumors at the time of the royal wedding and they just won’t go away.
When Prince William tied the marital knot with Kate Middleton in last year’s fairy tale wedding he is said to have married into a Jewish blood line stretching back centuries.
William follows his father Prince Charles as heir to the throne and his new mother-in-law is the former Carole Goldsmith. Despite five generations of Goldsmiths marrying in church some royal observers say there’s a very real Jewish heritage in the Goldsmith clan.
Read the whole thing for other examples of Jooooooos and UK leadership.
Meanwhile, it’s a shame the Jewish connection did not rub off at all on the wedding ceremony.