Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
- Tornado Strikes US, Palestinians Gloat - April 11, 2015
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
Last week, two Palestinains from Hebron tried to ambush an Israeli truck driver from Ashkelon. He defended himself from a probable lynching with his gun.
In a distant but close universe, the CNN propaganda team label him a “settler”:
The Palestinian Cabinet, which meets in the West Bank, issued a statement saying six Palestinians were killed in Gaza.
The Cabinet also cited as “martyrs” two Palestinians who were killed by an Israeli settler in Hebron, in the West Bank.
While the PA made do with “Israeli”:
Ministers also condemned the killing of two Palestinians on Sunday by an Israeli near Hebron.
Interestingly enough, the whole CNN piece is like a puzzle of random sentences they scoured of Reuters, AFP, Palestinian sources and IDF spokesperson. When you look at the contributor list, things get a bit clearer:
CNN’s Michael Schwartz, Kareem Khadder, Talal Abu Rahman, and Josh Levs and journalist Mohamed Fadel Fahmy contributed to this report.
Isn’t that supposed to be Talal Abu Rahmah, the CNN fauxtographer responsible for editing out key frames from the Muhammad al-Durrah incident? CNN can’t even get it’s own contributors’ names right, so why even bother when it comes to news.