Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
At the time, I alerted Ynet to their error via their comment form. Ynet’s response was to refuse to publish my comments.
Oh, and to remove all evidence of their report.
Forget supposed Most Beautiful Stewardesses in the World awards. Let’s have a Most Unprofessional Media Outlet in Israel awards.
I’m sure Ynet would be right up there.
Update: Thanks to Challah, here’s a link to the cache of the now removed post.
And a screenshot: