Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
Now that I have your attention:
Speaking at a conference in Jerusalem, Kara said that he had “representatives” in Jordan who were making efforts to assist children and infants who have been injured in the Syrian military’s ongoing violent crackdown throughout Syria.
Kara, a Druse member of the Likud Party, said that one of the people he has sent to Jordan was his bureau chief, who was working alongside representatives from Israeli humanitarian organizations.
“They are in Jordan trying to help people who have been hurt in Syria,” he told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that the representatives he was referring to were Israeli citizens.
“They are there as part of the international assistance [to Syria] and not in the framework of the regime or government,” he said, adding that the focus now was on trying to get medicine and medical treatment to children and infants who have been injured in Syria.
Dickie Sliverstein adds: Garbage! This is hasbarista propaganda! Here is proof of how Israelis really treat Syrians:
Imprisoned and kept in the sun.