Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Israel Hater In Process Of Blogging Anti-Israel Smears - May 22, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Yahiya Sami al-Amudi - May 22, 2015
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
In 2007, anti-Israel blogger Richard Silverstein was mentioned in the New York Times, bemoaning the level of nastiness of comments left on his blog. Yet he is consistently nasty to those who leave any kind of comments on his blog which question or contradict his assertions.
In this feature, I post one of his nasty comments directed towards a commenter, comments which are frequently (unintentionally) entertaining.
@estikat No dumbbell, I’m a journalist who reports news fr credible Israeli sources.Don’t waste breath responding, ur blocked.
— Tikun Olam (@richards1052) July 19, 2012
Funniest comment of the day too.