Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
In 2007, anti-Israel blogger Richard Silverstein was mentioned in the New York Times, bemoaning the level of nastiness of comments left on his blog. Yet he is consistently nasty to those who leave any kind of comments on his blog which question or contradict his assertions.
In this feature, I post one of his nasty comments directed towards a commenter, comments which are frequently (unintentionally) entertaining.
@estikat No dumbbell, I’m a journalist who reports news fr credible Israeli sources.Don’t waste breath responding, ur blocked.
— Tikun Olam (@richards1052) July 19, 2012
Funniest comment of the day too.