Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
In 2007, anti-Israel blogger Richard Silverstein was mentioned in the New York Times, bemoaning the level of nastiness of comments left on his blog. Yet he is consistently nasty to those who leave any kind of comments on his blog which question or contradict his assertions.
In this feature, I post one of his nasty comments directed towards a commenter, comments which are frequently (unintentionally) entertaining.
@estikat No dumbbell, I’m a journalist who reports news fr credible Israeli sources.Don’t waste breath responding, ur blocked.
— Tikun Olam (@richards1052) July 19, 2012
Funniest comment of the day too.