Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Science Is In …. Pink - August 3, 2015
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
You may remember this post from a year ago about the Al Quds day march in London.
Well not only is it happening again this year, but the fact that someone has sprung for advertising on all the buses certainly indicates they want it to be bigger than ever.
So while Israel holds demonstrations for “peace” and for improved social conditions, London holds demonstrations calling for the murder of Jews.
You still proud of London?
Harry’s Place has a call to action if you want to ask for the bus adverts to be taken down. I don’t see the point myself. London has become the centre of “civilised” Jew hatred: better that it’s out in the open and we know where we stand.