Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Say My Name, Say My Name, Jeremy (Updated) - September 30, 2015
- Welcome To The Slaves Of Dubai - September 29, 2015
- What Happens In Public On Facebook Is Owned By Facebook - September 29, 2015
- The Blood Moon Cometh To Israel: It’s Just A Lunar Eclipse - September 27, 2015
You may remember this post from a year ago about the Al Quds day march in London.
Well not only is it happening again this year, but the fact that someone has sprung for advertising on all the buses certainly indicates they want it to be bigger than ever.
So while Israel holds demonstrations for “peace” and for improved social conditions, London holds demonstrations calling for the murder of Jews.
You still proud of London?
Harry’s Place has a call to action if you want to ask for the bus adverts to be taken down. I don’t see the point myself. London has become the centre of “civilised” Jew hatred: better that it’s out in the open and we know where we stand.