Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
You may remember this post from a year ago about the Al Quds day march in London.
Well not only is it happening again this year, but the fact that someone has sprung for advertising on all the buses certainly indicates they want it to be bigger than ever.
So while Israel holds demonstrations for “peace” and for improved social conditions, London holds demonstrations calling for the murder of Jews.
You still proud of London?
Harry’s Place has a call to action if you want to ask for the bus adverts to be taken down. I don’t see the point myself. London has become the centre of “civilised” Jew hatred: better that it’s out in the open and we know where we stand.