Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
You may remember this post from a year ago about the Al Quds day march in London.
Well not only is it happening again this year, but the fact that someone has sprung for advertising on all the buses certainly indicates they want it to be bigger than ever.
So while Israel holds demonstrations for “peace” and for improved social conditions, London holds demonstrations calling for the murder of Jews.
You still proud of London?
Harry’s Place has a call to action if you want to ask for the bus adverts to be taken down. I don’t see the point myself. London has become the centre of “civilised” Jew hatred: better that it’s out in the open and we know where we stand.