Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
A few days ago, I posted about John Cleese agreeing to be in an Israeli commercial.
Well here it is.
That’s pretty funny, but having Cleese only speak one line in Hebrew is wasted potential.
Here’s hoping there are other commercials in the series, which make better use of his comedic talent.
Update: I wish I had thought of this (richards1052 is Richard Silverstein):
— David Abitbol (@jewlicious) August 23, 2012