Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
That’s the question I’m often asked about my Better Place car. It’s 350km to Eilat and if my car can only do 120km on each charge, how do I get there.
So I made a video to show you how the in car navigation system in the Better Place car does all the maths and works out where you have to switch batteries so you don’t have to.