Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
That’s the question I’m often asked about my Better Place car. It’s 350km to Eilat and if my car can only do 120km on each charge, how do I get there.
So I made a video to show you how the in car navigation system in the Better Place car does all the maths and works out where you have to switch batteries so you don’t have to.