Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
That’s the question I’m often asked about my Better Place car. It’s 350km to Eilat and if my car can only do 120km on each charge, how do I get there.
So I made a video to show you how the in car navigation system in the Better Place car does all the maths and works out where you have to switch batteries so you don’t have to.