Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Reuters Claim Israeli Police Throwing Rocks At Israeli Forces (Updated) - October 7, 2015
- Matt Lee’s Targeted Strike Makes Waves - October 7, 2015
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
That’s the question I’m often asked about my Better Place car. It’s 350km to Eilat and if my car can only do 120km on each charge, how do I get there.
So I made a video to show you how the in car navigation system in the Better Place car does all the maths and works out where you have to switch batteries so you don’t have to.