Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Dodge Brothers Star Commercial - September 2, 2015
- Chris Gunness Has More To Worry About Than UN Watch’s Funding - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
That’s the question I’m often asked about my Better Place car. It’s 350km to Eilat and if my car can only do 120km on each charge, how do I get there.
So I made a video to show you how the in car navigation system in the Better Place car does all the maths and works out where you have to switch batteries so you don’t have to.