Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Another beautiful post from a beautiful person:
So, I guess my write-up in last year’s Book of Life was a bit sketchy. Obviously, I was written in the Book of Life because, hey, I’m still here but the timing of my diagnosis and beginning a journey where I’m actually fighting for my life is inscrutable and spiritually awakening. The Book is closing on the last year. I’m being handed a clean slate… and what will be written on that slate is still open for discussion. That’s the situation for everyone. Same for you and same for me. As the pages were thinning and we neared the end of this year, my eyes were forced open. I’m sure I’m not alone in this awakening. Surely the highly spiritual and blessed are able to embrace this reality every year. I can only speak honestly and for myself when I say this New Year is different from any other I’ve ever experienced. In the past I’ve worried and prayed for many different things. This year I’ll be praying for health. Good health for myself and every member of my family, and for my friends.
Read the whole thing.