Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Palestinians Answer Question “Is Stabbing Israelis Heroic?” - October 12, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: Shot Through The Heart, Guess Who’s To Blame Edition - October 11, 2015
- Palestinian Bombing Attempt Followed by Lying Attempt - October 11, 2015
- MUST WATCH: This Is How The Palestinians Raise Their Children - October 11, 2015
- Dumbass Of The Day - October 10, 2015
Seriously, if there’s anyone more inspiring than my wife, I haven’t met them.
I secured the loneliest bed in the corner of the most distant room because I didn’t want to make small talk and I wanted my space. We turned off the lights and enjoyed the silence.
Moments after settling down in my peaceful corner, a very loud crowd joined me in “my” private room. A bald and strained woman took a bed, subsequently, her family went about turning on all the lights, speaking loudly on their cellphones and taking every spare chair on the ward. I asked gently for them to please make less noise. The lady reacted very angrily to me. She started yelling that that she doesn’t feel well and that I’m an “elite Ashkenazi with protektzia” and she’s going to write a formal letter of complaint about me….
Verging on tears, I got up from my bed, came over to the lady and smiled at her and said, “I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. You’re my sister and I’m yours. I hope you get well soon” and I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She squealed, “Aiy! Your hands are so cold! Just like mine!” I told her that we both are having chemo and we’re both feeling the same things.” she immediately started blessing me and wishing me well! I felt so relieved that the energy in the room immediately changed to peaceful!
By the way, if you are not already reading her blog, you are really missing out.