Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
If you weren’t already sure how arrogant or averse to truth and accuracy Richard Silverstein is, then look no further than this post.
Silverstein has posted a cartoon of Interior Minister Eli Yishai saying to a group of African refugees in an internment camp something that Silverstein translates as:
“We’ve transformed racism into the highest value of Zionism and Judaism.
A couple of commenters point out a more accurate translation, with one even providing the translation provided by the cartoonist himself. But this is not good enough for Silverstein, who responds with insults.[Click on the below images to enlarge]
That’s comedy gold right there.