Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
If you weren’t already sure how arrogant or averse to truth and accuracy Richard Silverstein is, then look no further than this post.
Silverstein has posted a cartoon of Interior Minister Eli Yishai saying to a group of African refugees in an internment camp something that Silverstein translates as:
“We’ve transformed racism into the highest value of Zionism and Judaism.
A couple of commenters point out a more accurate translation, with one even providing the translation provided by the cartoonist himself. But this is not good enough for Silverstein, who responds with insults.[Click on the below images to enlarge]
That’s comedy gold right there.