Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
If you weren’t already sure how arrogant or averse to truth and accuracy Richard Silverstein is, then look no further than this post.
Silverstein has posted a cartoon of Interior Minister Eli Yishai saying to a group of African refugees in an internment camp something that Silverstein translates as:
“We’ve transformed racism into the highest value of Zionism and Judaism.
A couple of commenters point out a more accurate translation, with one even providing the translation provided by the cartoonist himself. But this is not good enough for Silverstein, who responds with insults.[Click on the below images to enlarge]
That’s comedy gold right there.