It seems his speechwriter has work experience at Looney Tunes.*
Which begs the question: which of the following are we likely to hear Bibi utter next?
- “Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, you’re deth-picable!”
- “If Iran gets a nuclear bomb, th-th-th-th-that’s all, folks!”
- “Ahmadinejad gonna wish he’d made that left toin at Albaquerque!”
- “Whatta maroon!”
- “Ahmadinejad, I say this to you: Stop right there, varmint!”
- “Mahmoud’s got a mouth like a cannon, always shootin’ off!”
- “Mahmoud’s as sharp as a bowling ball!”
- “Iran’s nuclear program is busier than a centipede at a toe-counting contest!”
Am I missing any? Your suggestions in the comments.
* This is not to suggest that Bibi’s speeches have been anything but great
About the AuthorAn Australian immigrant to Israel, Aussie Dave has been blogging since early 2003.
Filed Under: Aussie Dave