Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Another “Walk In The Street As a Jew” Experiment Yields Same Disturbing Results - March 6, 2015
- World’s Worst Bar Mitzvah Video Invitation - March 5, 2015
- Palestinian Comedian Almost Dies In “Candid Camera” Prank - March 5, 2015
- Reactions To PM Netanyahu’s Speech - March 3, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
Taken from the real martyr bios from the always entertaining Hamas website.
For previous profiles, see here.
He rose within the warmth bosom of his family which lives in Jabalia refugee camp after there were expelled from their home village..His parents took care of him; they raised him on Islamic virtues, so he became real man.
Three days before his martyrdom, he called on of the mujahedeen leader at 3:00 am and said: .I want to see you now.; the leader replied surprisingly: .Don.t you sleep, Hassan?!!! Hassan said in calm voice: .this night, I slept from 1:30 till now.. Hour and half is enough. what man he is.