Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
Taken from the real martyr bios from the always entertaining Hamas website.
For previous profiles, see here.
He rose within the warmth bosom of his family which lives in Jabalia refugee camp after there were expelled from their home village..His parents took care of him; they raised him on Islamic virtues, so he became real man.
Three days before his martyrdom, he called on of the mujahedeen leader at 3:00 am and said: .I want to see you now.; the leader replied surprisingly: .Don.t you sleep, Hassan?!!! Hassan said in calm voice: .this night, I slept from 1:30 till now.. Hour and half is enough. what man he is.