Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Reuters Claim Israeli Police Throwing Rocks At Israeli Forces (Updated) - October 7, 2015
- Matt Lee’s Targeted Strike Makes Waves - October 7, 2015
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
A good friend of mine, and someone I’ve learned a lot from, is hosting an amazing tour of Israel this Christmas. Whether you’re Jew, Christian or Muslim I can assure you this will be one hell of a trip. David’s knowledge of the scriptures that form the basis of Judaism and Christianity (and appear in mangled form in the Koran) is gargantuan. And the way the stories tie directly to the land he lives in and is passionate about can’t be described.
If you can afford the time and the money I would suggest you seriously consider this trip. If anyone does book based on Israellycool, please let me know. I’d really get a kick on knowing that. The image links to a full itinerary of the trip and details of how to book.