Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
A good friend of mine, and someone I’ve learned a lot from, is hosting an amazing tour of Israel this Christmas. Whether you’re Jew, Christian or Muslim I can assure you this will be one hell of a trip. David’s knowledge of the scriptures that form the basis of Judaism and Christianity (and appear in mangled form in the Koran) is gargantuan. And the way the stories tie directly to the land he lives in and is passionate about can’t be described.
If you can afford the time and the money I would suggest you seriously consider this trip. If anyone does book based on Israellycool, please let me know. I’d really get a kick on knowing that. The image links to a full itinerary of the trip and details of how to book.