Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
- This Day In History: Hebron Massacre (Of Jews) - August 24, 2015
- Great News! Israeli Mangoes On Sale In UK - August 23, 2015
A good friend of mine, and someone I’ve learned a lot from, is hosting an amazing tour of Israel this Christmas. Whether you’re Jew, Christian or Muslim I can assure you this will be one hell of a trip. David’s knowledge of the scriptures that form the basis of Judaism and Christianity (and appear in mangled form in the Koran) is gargantuan. And the way the stories tie directly to the land he lives in and is passionate about can’t be described.
If you can afford the time and the money I would suggest you seriously consider this trip. If anyone does book based on Israellycool, please let me know. I’d really get a kick on knowing that. The image links to a full itinerary of the trip and details of how to book.