Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
A good friend of mine, and someone I’ve learned a lot from, is hosting an amazing tour of Israel this Christmas. Whether you’re Jew, Christian or Muslim I can assure you this will be one hell of a trip. David’s knowledge of the scriptures that form the basis of Judaism and Christianity (and appear in mangled form in the Koran) is gargantuan. And the way the stories tie directly to the land he lives in and is passionate about can’t be described.
If you can afford the time and the money I would suggest you seriously consider this trip. If anyone does book based on Israellycool, please let me know. I’d really get a kick on knowing that. The image links to a full itinerary of the trip and details of how to book.