Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
A good friend of mine, and someone I’ve learned a lot from, is hosting an amazing tour of Israel this Christmas. Whether you’re Jew, Christian or Muslim I can assure you this will be one hell of a trip. David’s knowledge of the scriptures that form the basis of Judaism and Christianity (and appear in mangled form in the Koran) is gargantuan. And the way the stories tie directly to the land he lives in and is passionate about can’t be described.
If you can afford the time and the money I would suggest you seriously consider this trip. If anyone does book based on Israellycool, please let me know. I’d really get a kick on knowing that. The image links to a full itinerary of the trip and details of how to book.