Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
The article has, at the time of this post, 3669 comments, and as expected, a fair amount are off topic, anti-Semitic or conspiracy theores. The disproportionality between any Israel related topic and other, far worse events, is mind boggling.
Mention Israel in a title, and you’ve got yourself a winner:
Israel’s war is not disproportional, the battlefield is.
Update: The comments have now crossed the 4000 mark. 4000 comments on a 158 word article.