Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Mohammed Abu Latifa - July 27, 2015
- What Happens When A Gazan Visits The Western Wall - July 27, 2015
- Muslim Rioters Disgrace Themselves on Temple Mount - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: The Truth Behind the IDF - July 24, 2015
- BDSHoles Abuse Holocaust Survivor And Call Him “Nazi” - July 23, 2015
If you answered “Chief Hamashole Ismail Haniyeh clearly handballed”, then that might be so, but it’s not what I am getting at.
The answer is…
Why on Earth is Pepsi sponsoring a soccer league or even team sponsored by the Hamas terrorist organization?
Update: Pepsi’s motto is:
Hamas are not very good poster children for this, considering their motto is ‘Die for hatred”
Update: I guess it’s a love-hate relationship (hat tip: Judge Dan)
Update: Other Muslims may have a problem with this arrangement.