Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Norman Finkelstein Raising Money To Write Anti-Israel Columns - August 6, 2015
- Were Palestinians Really Protecting Israeli Policewoman From “Settlers”? - August 5, 2015
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
If you answered “Chief Hamashole Ismail Haniyeh clearly handballed”, then that might be so, but it’s not what I am getting at.
The answer is…
Why on Earth is Pepsi sponsoring a soccer league or even team sponsored by the Hamas terrorist organization?
Update: Pepsi’s motto is:
Hamas are not very good poster children for this, considering their motto is ‘Die for hatred”
Update: I guess it’s a love-hate relationship (hat tip: Judge Dan)
Update: Other Muslims may have a problem with this arrangement.