Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST READ: Wall Up Against Waters’ Stance On Israel - July 6, 2015
- Proof 17-Year-Old Killed By IDF Was A Terrorist - July 6, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinian Father Films Young Son Trying To Provoke Israeli Border Policewoman - July 4, 2015
- Attempted Murder, Plain And Simple - July 3, 2015
- Flotilla-holes Pathetic “Aid” To Gaza - July 2, 2015
If you answered “Chief Hamashole Ismail Haniyeh clearly handballed”, then that might be so, but it’s not what I am getting at.
The answer is…
Why on Earth is Pepsi sponsoring a soccer league or even team sponsored by the Hamas terrorist organization?
Update: Pepsi’s motto is:
Hamas are not very good poster children for this, considering their motto is ‘Die for hatred”
Update: I guess it’s a love-hate relationship (hat tip: Judge Dan)
Update: Other Muslims may have a problem with this arrangement.