Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Another “Walk In The Street As a Jew” Experiment Yields Same Disturbing Results - March 6, 2015
- World’s Worst Bar Mitzvah Video Invitation - March 5, 2015
- Palestinian Comedian Almost Dies In “Candid Camera” Prank - March 5, 2015
- Reactions To PM Netanyahu’s Speech - March 3, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
If you answered “Chief Hamashole Ismail Haniyeh clearly handballed”, then that might be so, but it’s not what I am getting at.
The answer is…
Why on Earth is Pepsi sponsoring a soccer league or even team sponsored by the Hamas terrorist organization?
Update: Pepsi’s motto is:
Hamas are not very good poster children for this, considering their motto is ‘Die for hatred”
Update: I guess it’s a love-hate relationship (hat tip: Judge Dan)
Update: Other Muslims may have a problem with this arrangement.