Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Israel Hater In Process Of Blogging Anti-Israel Smears - May 22, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Yahiya Sami al-Amudi - May 22, 2015
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
If you answered “Chief Hamashole Ismail Haniyeh clearly handballed”, then that might be so, but it’s not what I am getting at.
The answer is…
Why on Earth is Pepsi sponsoring a soccer league or even team sponsored by the Hamas terrorist organization?
Update: Pepsi’s motto is:
Hamas are not very good poster children for this, considering their motto is ‘Die for hatred”
Update: I guess it’s a love-hate relationship (hat tip: Judge Dan)
Update: Other Muslims may have a problem with this arrangement.