Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Fail - December 24, 2014
- Why Did This Palestinian Facebook Group Care About A Nepal Bus Crash? - October 25, 2014
- Avengers: Age Of Galil SAR - October 25, 2014
Arab MK turned fugitive spy Azmi Bishara in an old interview with pre leftist makeover Yaron London, says that “Palestinian Nation” is a made up colonial term, and that he sees himself and Palestinians part of the greater Arab nation of South Syria.
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian Nation at all.
I think there is an Arab Nation, I always thought so and I didnt change my mind.
I dont think there is a Palestinian Nation, I think its a Colonial invention Palestinian Nation.
When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? What
I think there is an Arab Nation, I never turned to be a Palestinian Nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the Occupation.
I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the South of Great Syria.