Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Arab Social Media Going On A Wild Goose Chase - August 2, 2015
- No, Israel Did Not Clear A Refugee Camp Inside Syria - July 13, 2015
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
Do you see it? It’s Moses.
Rumour has it he’s looking at Jerusalem:
Well no, it’s obviously not Moses, but the uncanny coincidence is amazing. What you see is an intricate geological display of very old and dark Precambrian granites of the Sinai massif, thrusting through younger sedimentary limestone and dolomites, with the odd ephemeral river bed pinstriping the landscape with a contrasting white line. Hints of orange, like the “face”, is Nubian sandstone.
The psychological phenomenon is called Pareidolia, and that is the same reason why we see this outlet as shocked or angry, or this outcrop as Old Man of the Mountain. It’s only natural to expect that such a phenomenon would eventually apply to religion, and I have to say, that opposed to dog anus Jesus, this time, us Jews got the good end of the deal.