Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Netanyahu Spoke To AIPAC (Updated) - March 2, 2015
- Melanie Phillips Talks Israel And Jews Down Under - March 2, 2015
- When Jodi Rudoren Enlightens Us About A Gazan Woman’s Selfies - March 1, 2015
- Al Jazeera Does The Right Thing On #FloodLibel - February 25, 2015
- The Bullsh*t Dam Has Burst - February 24, 2015
The Milk & Honey Distillery
It is widely believed that the Scots learned the art of distilling during the Crusades. Once back in Scotland the techniques evolved over time and became what we know today as whisky.
It is now 1000 years after the Scots took a cutting edge technique and turned it into a tradition. At The Milk & Honey Distillery we are dedicated to bringing this Scottish innovation back to its source. The time has come to make a traditional whisky in the Holy Land.
The Milk & Honey Distillery is the first artisan whisky distillery in the land of Israel. The finest ingredients and the most traditional craft will create a whisky with a purer spirit. Some might even call it a holy spirit.
What they would like help with is a logo. You can find the details in the PDF linked below but there is ₪1000 on offer (and probably a dram or two). You can also follow their progress via their Facebook page.
I’m looking forward to extensively testing their product and reporting on it when it’s ready.