Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Israel Hater In Process Of Blogging Anti-Israel Smears - May 22, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Yahiya Sami al-Amudi - May 22, 2015
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
..and steals its food (hat tip: Eurogirl3)
A baboon at a children’s petting zoo in Israel has adopted a tiny kitten that recently strayed into its cage.
The kitten has refused to leave the cage and the baboon is not letting her feline friend out of her sight, the zoo’s manager told local news website Walla.
Footage filmed by the zoo shows the baboon caring for the kitten, stroking it and checking its fur for fleas as it would care for its own infant.
But zoo officials warned that, despite the bond, the pair do not always get along.
The baboon reportedly has been stealing the kitten’s food.
The zoo’s manager told Walla news that if that continues, the new friends will have to be separated.
For now though, the strange couple seem content with one another’s company.