Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Ynet reports that the mother of Shirley Temper claims she was injured at home during Friday’s demonstration:
Palestinians girl who cursed IDF troops ‘hit with rubber bullet’
The mother of a Palestinian girl who was filmed cursing Israeli troops during a protest in Nabi Saleh last week says her daughter was shot with a rubber bullet during another demonstration on Friday.
According to the mom, the girl, Waad Tamimi, was sitting at the entrance to her home when troops fired gas grenades and rubber bullets at the direction of the house. She was lightly injured and taken to a Ramallah hospital.
I am a bit confused by this story, since “Shirley Temper” is A’hd Tamimi, with Waad being her brother.
But assuming this is just a case of Ynet sloppiness (not unheard of) and the claim is Shirley was injured at home, one has to be highly skeptical, given the absence of any evidence, photographic or otherwise. And we all know Tamimi Press would have been quick to upload such images if they existed.
But more than that, I present to you the below video from Friday’s demonstration.
From 0:31-0:39, look clearly at the girl on the left with her face covered and red pants, holding the Freedom banner. That’s Shirley!
She appears again at 3:36-3:43 standing among some stone throwers facing off against IDF troops. She may have even been doing so herself, but that is not clear from the footage.
Update: Here’s some photos from Friday’s demo that show even more clearly that the masked girl was Shirley.