Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- The Demise Of Knife Man - October 12, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Palestinians Answer Question “Is Stabbing Israelis Heroic?” - October 12, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: Shot Through The Heart, Guess Who’s To Blame Edition - October 11, 2015
- Palestinian Bombing Attempt Followed by Lying Attempt - October 11, 2015
- MUST WATCH: This Is How The Palestinians Raise Their Children - October 11, 2015
Following an anti-tank missile attack on an IDF jeep earlier today – wounding 4 IDF soldiers (some seriously) – terrorists have fired 30 rockets and mortars at Israel. 20 rockets have been fired in the past few hours alone, with one million Israelis within firing range.
You can follow live updates at the IDF blog, and the below Twitter feed, since I don’t really live blog these things anymore. My sanity is too important to me.
In the meantime, I hope my fellow Israelis in the South get some respite from the rockets. And the IDF does what it needs to do.