Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
Following an anti-tank missile attack on an IDF jeep earlier today – wounding 4 IDF soldiers (some seriously) – terrorists have fired 30 rockets and mortars at Israel. 20 rockets have been fired in the past few hours alone, with one million Israelis within firing range.
You can follow live updates at the IDF blog, and the below Twitter feed, since I don’t really live blog these things anymore. My sanity is too important to me.
In the meantime, I hope my fellow Israelis in the South get some respite from the rockets. And the IDF does what it needs to do.