Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Good Stuff From Yom Hazikaron and Yom Ha’atzmaut - April 26, 2015
- Alls Well That Ends Well: Ben Gurion Emergency Over - April 21, 2015
- Yom Ha’atzmaut Israeli Independence Day Air Force Fly Past And Aerobatics Show - April 20, 2015
- And You Shall Name Him Brian! - April 19, 2015
- Made In Judea Samaria, The Heartland Of Jewish Israel - April 17, 2015
There are some forms of migration that we definitely like in Israel. This is one of them.
You may not know this but Israel is an absolutely vital transit point for bird migration. Thousands of birds pass through Israel twice a year and right now we are in the middle of a major movement. The Hula Bird Festival and their pages on Facebook are a major source of information.
h/t to Joe Yudin at Touring Israel