Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
There are some forms of migration that we definitely like in Israel. This is one of them.
You may not know this but Israel is an absolutely vital transit point for bird migration. Thousands of birds pass through Israel twice a year and right now we are in the middle of a major movement. The Hula Bird Festival and their pages on Facebook are a major source of information.
h/t to Joe Yudin at Touring Israel