Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: The Islamic State Of Iran: Like ISIS Just Much Bigger - July 1, 2015
- WATCH: Richard Kemp Speaking Truth To The Terrorist Tools At The UNHRC - June 29, 2015
- Perfidious British Press Massacre Edition - June 28, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Brutal Israeli Occupation Forces At Work - June 27, 2015
- Regular As Clockwork, Here Comes A New Olive Tree Libel - June 25, 2015
There are some forms of migration that we definitely like in Israel. This is one of them.
You may not know this but Israel is an absolutely vital transit point for bird migration. Thousands of birds pass through Israel twice a year and right now we are in the middle of a major movement. The Hula Bird Festival and their pages on Facebook are a major source of information.
h/t to Joe Yudin at Touring Israel