Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Dodge Brothers Star Commercial - September 2, 2015
- Chris Gunness Has More To Worry About Than UN Watch’s Funding - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
There are some forms of migration that we definitely like in Israel. This is one of them.
You may not know this but Israel is an absolutely vital transit point for bird migration. Thousands of birds pass through Israel twice a year and right now we are in the middle of a major movement. The Hula Bird Festival and their pages on Facebook are a major source of information.
h/t to Joe Yudin at Touring Israel