Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
There are some forms of migration that we definitely like in Israel. This is one of them.
You may not know this but Israel is an absolutely vital transit point for bird migration. Thousands of birds pass through Israel twice a year and right now we are in the middle of a major movement. The Hula Bird Festival and their pages on Facebook are a major source of information.
h/t to Joe Yudin at Touring Israel