Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Arab Social Media Going On A Wild Goose Chase - August 2, 2015
- No, Israel Did Not Clear A Refugee Camp Inside Syria - July 13, 2015
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
If Israeli mainstream media is bad, their military illustrations are even worse.
According to some reports, the retaliatory fire today by the IDF artillery corps at a Syrian mortar battery was done with one of the most advanced weapon systems in the IDF’s arsenal, the Tamuz missile. It’s existence was declassified a year ago, and it was used extensively during the Second Lebanon War and Operation Cast Lead.
Here’s what the system looks like:
And a different variant, also intended for export, is known as the Spike Non-Line-Of-Sight:
It has a 25 km range and electro-optic guidance that is used to steer it in mid-flight at whatever, or whoever, is about to die in the next few minutes, be it a tank:
Or some dude in the first floor by the left window of this building in Lebanon:
And what does Ynet use as an illustration? This:
An American M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System.
What does Haaretz use as an illustration? You guessed it, an MLRS as well:
This photo is from the same exercise shown in the following video at the 0:22 mark. Also, you might want to watch till the end, where some Hamashole gets a real nasty surprise.