Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
You don’t have to have a PhD in Media Bias 101 to notice the mainstream media’s treatment of the current situation in Israel -namely over 100 rockets fired into Israel population centers the past few days – is nothing short of deplorable.
To see for yourself, type ‘rockets fired at Israel’ into Google News and search for the past week. Here are the results:
Notice how the only headline on the front page that directly addresses the rockets being fired at Israel is from Israel’s Ynetnews (hat tip: Melvyn).
Between this, the world’s indifference to the rockets, and Israel’s inaction, it is no wonder the terrorists continue to pummel us.