Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
You don’t have to have a PhD in Media Bias 101 to notice the mainstream media’s treatment of the current situation in Israel -namely over 100 rockets fired into Israel population centers the past few days – is nothing short of deplorable.
To see for yourself, type ‘rockets fired at Israel’ into Google News and search for the past week. Here are the results:
Notice how the only headline on the front page that directly addresses the rockets being fired at Israel is from Israel’s Ynetnews (hat tip: Melvyn).
Between this, the world’s indifference to the rockets, and Israel’s inaction, it is no wonder the terrorists continue to pummel us.