Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
You don’t have to have a PhD in Media Bias 101 to notice the mainstream media’s treatment of the current situation in Israel -namely over 100 rockets fired into Israel population centers the past few days – is nothing short of deplorable.
To see for yourself, type ‘rockets fired at Israel’ into Google News and search for the past week. Here are the results:
Notice how the only headline on the front page that directly addresses the rockets being fired at Israel is from Israel’s Ynetnews (hat tip: Melvyn).
Between this, the world’s indifference to the rockets, and Israel’s inaction, it is no wonder the terrorists continue to pummel us.